I'd Crit That 2.0 D20 Artisan Soap - Citrus, Oakmoss & Amber
Welcome to the wildest shower of your life! Take your senses on an epic adventure with I'd Crit That 2.0 Artisan Soap! I've crafted for any adventurer, the ultimate bar of soap with a scent fit for heroes, unmatched bubbly lather and the smell of adventure! Grab yours today and make every shower a legendary one! Don't forget your quest reward; a new D20!
- Magical D20 - Attracts friends for fun times and adventures.
- Beer Powder - Creates a lather no adventurer can resist!
Fragrance Notes: Hints of orange, grapefruit, infused with sage, lavender, and oakmoss, on a base of amber and tonka.
- 4.5 ounces
About the Soaps
I handcraft every soap batch with specific intentions and the insightful needs of every practitioner in mind. Every soap is made with high quality oils and butters to bring your skin a luxury experience. There are no harsh detergents to strip the lipid barrier of your skin. All fragrances are phthalate free and often contain essential oils. Every colorant is natural or made with lab created micas that are cruelty free and vegan friendly.
• Olive Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Mica, D20 Dice (top, remove before use)
• I strive to incorporate biodegradable and/or reusable packaging in my products.
• I always encourage our customers with creative ways to reuse packaging to help keep our earth clean.
► DIRECTIONS: Lather with water, apply where desired, rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes.
► STORE: in a cool, dry place if possible, this will extend the life of your soap.
► CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Use carefully around children and pets. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Please be cautious of any personal allergies prior to using this product. If you have an allergy to any of the listed ingredients, do NOT use. Be careful while getting in and out of your tub/shower, oils and slick surfaces of bathrooms don't always mix, they can make surfaces extra slippery! This product is made in close proximity to other products containing tree nuts.
+Shipping overages will be refunded.