The Blacksmith Scrub Soap - Herbaceous Lavender & Cedarwood
The Blacksmith scrubbing soap bar is formulated for the craftsman who works with his hands. Scrub away the toughest grease, grim, and coal dust with a soap that actually works as hard as you do! Step out of your shower smelling like a Norse God!
Fragrance Notes: Herbaceous Lavender & Cedarwood
- Walnut shell – exfoliator
- Pumice - exfoliator
- Activated Charcoal - detoxifies and exfoliates, draw out oil
- 5.5 ounces - Full sized bar
- 1.5 ounces - Mini round bar
- Sampler Bar - Size varies
About the Soaps
I handcraft every soap batch with specific intentions and the insightful needs of every practitioner in mind. Every soap is made with high quality oils and butters to bring your skin a luxury experience. There are no harsh detergents to strip the lipid barrier of your skin. All fragrances are phthalate free and often contain essential oils. Every colorant is natural or made with lab created micas that are cruelty free and vegan friendly.
• Olive Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Walnut Shell, Pumice, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Activated Charcoal, Sodium Lactate.
• I strive to incorporate biodegradable and/or reusable packaging in my products.
• I always encourage our customers with creative ways to reuse packaging to help keep our earth clean.
► DIRECTIONS: Lather with water, apply where desired, rinse thoroughly.
► STORE: in a cool, dry place if possible, this will extend the life of your soap.
► CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Use carefully around children and pets. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Please be cautious of any personal allergies prior to using this product. If you have an allergy to any of the listed ingredients, do NOT use. This product is made in close proximity to other products containing tree nuts.
+Shipping overages will be refunded.